Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer's Here!

Our first summer working with Clear Camps starts tomorrow and we are tremendously excited!  After training camp this week my team will be traveling to Chicago, Shreveport, & Houston doing mission work as well as hooking up with the rest of the team for Clear’s big youth camp at the end of the summer.  I hope to be able to post everyday but it might slack off at times due to Wi-Fi availability.  So stick with me and if nothing else, I’ll flood you at the end of the summer with what God has done! 
  My main purpose in blogging this summer is for you, my family and friends to be able to read about what we are doing.  I also hope that you will join along with me in praying for all of the Clear staffers throughout the summer.  God is going to be doing some big things and Satan knows it.  We will be going through spiritual warfare and will only be able to survive through your prayers and our strength in the Lord.  

      If you are on Twitter and would like to follow Clear activity, use hashtag #clearcamps.  This should set you up with anyone tweeting about Clear this summer!


You can also check out the Clear website at www.clearcamps.com

Hope you will join me on this journey!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment