Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Passion: White Flag



As most of you know, I’m a big supporter of the Passion Movement.  So it will be no surprise to you that I think you should all go get the new album recorded at Passion 2012 titled “White Flag.” 
It’s got a great lineup of songs that range from fast and energetic, to amazingly written ballads.  And if you know me at all, you’ll definitely not be surprised that my favorite is the loud, rockin’ song titled “Not Ashamed” by Kristian Stanfill who is becoming one of my favorite worship leaders. 
You can get White Flag here.  
I highly recommend it!
  1. Not Ashamed - Kristian Stanfill
  2. White Flag - Chris Tomlin
  3. Jesus, Son of God - Chris Tomlin & Christy Nockels
  4. How I Love You - Christy Nockels
  5. All This Glory - David Crowder* Band
  6. Lay Me Down - Chris Tomlin
  7. You Revive Me - Christy Nockels
  8. One Thing Remains - Kristian Stanfill
  9. Yahweh - Chris Tomlin
  10. Sing Along - Christy Nockels
  11. The Only One - Chris Tomlin
  12. Mystery - Charlie Hall
  13. 10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman
  14. No Turning Back - Chris Tomlin

1 comment: